Send a Cross and Bar (milk) through the post
Unable to visit someone in person but want to send a meaningful greeting?
Now you can buy a Holy Land Olive wood cross and a bar of milk Chocolate from us and we will send it through the post to family and friends for you. The cross and bar are packed together and delivered in a box which can be posted through the letterbox without the need for a signature or the door being opened. There is also a customised card included. See below.
This product must be not be mixed with other items and must be ordered one at a time.
The price includes
- one Holy Land Olive wood cross
- one of our Fairtrade Love is patient, Love is Kind (milk) bar
- a simple post card (with your own personalised message)
- postage and packing (we send the bar to them for you)
How to buy (important please read)
- As the package is sent to a single address, this product must be not be mixed with other items and must be ordered one at a time
- Enter the message where it says 'The message for your card is:'
- Click add to cart (no more than 1 at a time per order)
- At checkout, (Do not use AMAZON Pay or Paypal to pay as they override the delivery addresses.) You need to use our payment method.
- Enter your payment address
- Then enter a delivery address to which we should send the bar
Please do not send bars if a dog or cat roams freely at the property. They love chocolate and like to open packets if they fall on the doormat, but it is not good for them.
The Olive Wood Cross
Olive wood keyring holding cross comes from Bethlehem, in the Holy Land. They are made by a Palestinian Christian community in Bethlehem. You could detach the keyring part and keep the cross in your pocket as a comfort.
Olive wood trees are usually 150 years old before their branches can be used for wood carving. So each Olive wood keyring is unique and very special.
Milk Chocolate bar (80g)
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin. Cocoa Solids 35% Minimum, Milk Solids 20% Minimum. Sugar, Cocoa: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 77%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
May also contain nuts and gluten. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Nutrition Information (per100g)
Fat: 36.8g of which saturates 22.2g
Carbohydrates: 50.4g of which sugars 49.5g