Platinum Jubilee Milk Bar (Case of 12)
A Fairtrade bar which celebrates the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. It makes a great gift for friends or give-a-way at events planned for the main celebrations this June.
This limited edition bar is foiled in silver and made from the finest Fairtrade milk chocolate. It is available to order now.
The back of the bar reads:
A life of faithful service
"I declare before you all that my whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service..." Princess Elizabeth 21 April 1947
The main UK celebrations of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee take place over a 4-day Bank Holiday from Thursday 2nd to Sunday 5th June 2022.
Thursday 2 June
- The Queen’s Birthday Parade - Trooping of the colour - London
- Lighting of beacons – around the country and Commonwealth
Friday 3 June
- St Paul’s Cathedral Service of Thanksgiving - London
Saturday 4 June
- The Derby at Epsom Downs attended by members of the Royal Family
- Platinum Party at the Palace – a concert broadcast from Buckingham Palace
Sunday 5 June
- Sunday services in churches around the country
- Platinum Jubilee Street Parties / Big Jubilee Lunch – around the country
- The Platinum Jubilee Pageant on The Mall - London
All our chocolate is Fairtrade. This means our farmers receive a fair price for their sugar and cocoa and an extra Fairtrade Premium cash payment which they can use to invest in their community, buying everything from schoolbooks to solar panels and providing fresh water supplies.
Milk Chocolate bar (80g)
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin. Cocoa Solids 35% Minimum, Milk Solids 20% Minimum. Sugar, Cocoa: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 77%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
May also contain nuts, egg and gluten sources (wheat). Suitable for Vegetarians.
Nutrition Information (per100g)
Fat: 36.8g of which saturates 22.2g
Carbohydrates: 50.4g of which sugars 49.5g