The new design 2018 Real Advent Calendar is unique and better than ever.
The calendar comes with a 24 page Christmas story-activity book illustrated by Alida Massari. There is a page for every day of Advent and some fun Advent challenges along the way. The calendar is foiled for freshness and behind each of the 25 windows is part of the Christmas story and a delicious festive shaped Fairtrade milk chocolate.
It's a great way for parents, grandparents and Godparents to share the Christmas story.
- A free 24 page Christmas story activity book with a page for every day in Advent
- A charitable donation from every sale to help equip a clinic in Kenya
- 25 Festive Fairtrade chocolates from our improved blend
- A line from the Christmas story behind each of the 25 windows
- Foiled for freshness and security of packaging
- Palm oil free
- Recyclable box and tray
- Made, designed and produced in the UK
How to buy
You can get yours directly from our on-line shop. Supplies are limited so buy early! You can visit our shop here.
Why we need a Real Advent Calendar
The Real Advent Calendar was created in 2013 following surveys which showed that 36% of 5-7 year olds did not know whose birthday is celebrated at Christmas. In the same year 51% of adults said that the birth of Jesus was irrelevant to their Christmas.
The Real Advent Calendar is a great way to reverse this tipping point and put Christ back into the hearts of those who no longer know the Christmas story.
To help with this, the Real Advent Calendar comes with a free 24 page Christmas story-activity book. There is a page for every day of Advent and some fun Advent challenges along the way. There is also a line of the Christmas story behind each window.