Send a Fruit of the Spirit bar through the post
Will be dispatched 14th May 2021.
This fruity orange milk bar celebrates the festival of Pentecost when God’s Holy Spirit was given to the followers of Jesus 50 days after his resurrection. The Fruit of God’s Holy Spirit is listed on the front of this bar.
The back of the bar reads:
The festival of Pentecost is celebrated 50 days after Easter Sunday. It recalls how God’s Holy Spirit was given to the followers of Jesus, empowering them to begin the work of making disciples of all nations. The Fruit of God’s Holy Spirit is listed on the front of this bar. “…they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven…All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit…” Acts2:1
How send it through the post works
Our send a bar scheme allows you to buy a single Fairtrade bar from us and we will send it to a friend or family member for you along with your personal message.
The bar is packed so it can be posted through the letterbox without the need for a signature or the door being opened.
This product must be not be mixed with other items and must be ordered one at a time.
The price includes
- one of our Fairtrade Bars
- a simple post card (with your own personalised message)
- postage and packing (we send the bar to them for you)
How to buy (important please read)
- As the bar is sent to a single address, this product must be not be mixed with other items and must be ordered one at a time
- Choose a design from the drop down menu (if you can't click then it's sold out)
- Enter the message where it says 'The message for your card is:'
- Click add to cart (no more than 1 bar at a time per order)
- At checkout, (Do not use AMAZON Pay or Paypal to pay as they override the delivery addresses.) You need to use our payment method.
- Enter your payment address
- Then enter a delivery address to which we should send the bar
All our chocolate is Fairtrade. This means our farmers receive a fair price for their sugar and cocoa and an extra Fairtrade Premium cash payment which they can use to invest in their community, buying everything from schoolbooks to solar panels and providing fresh water supplies.
Orange Milk Chocolate bar (80g)
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin. Cocoa Solids 35% Minimum, Milk Solids 20% Minimum. Natural Flavour: Orange Oil. Sugar, Cocoa: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 77%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
May also contain nuts, egg and gluten sources (wheat). Suitable for Vegetarians.
Nutrition Information (per100g)
Fat: 36.8g of which saturates 22.2g
Carbohydrates: 50.4g of which sugars 49.5g