Send a Lupus UK bar through the post
Unable to visit someone in person but want to send a bar which supports Lupus UK?
Now you can buy a single bar from us and we will send it to a friend or family member for you, we will also include your personal message. See below for special instructions.
The bar is packed so it can be posted through the letterbox without the need for a signature or the door being opened.
Lupus UK get 50p for every bar you buy.
Lupus is presently an incurable immune system illness, probably genetic in origin which can affect any part of the body. Lupus UK supports some 6,000 members and advises others on the symptoms prior to diagnosis. They also support research grant funding. www.lupusuk.org.uk
This product must be not be mixed with other items and must be ordered one at a time.
The price includes
- one of our Fairtrade bars
- a simple message card (with your own personalised message)
- postage and packing (we send the bar to them for you)
How to buy (important please read)
- As the bar is sent to a single address, this product must be not be mixed with other items and must be ordered one at a time
- Choose a design from the drop down menu (if you can't click then it's sold out)
- Enter the message where it says 'The message for your card is:'
- Click add to cart (no more than 1 bar at a time per order)
- At checkout, (Do not use AMAZON Pay or Paypal to pay as they override the delivery addresses.) You need to use our payment method.
- Enter your payment address
- Then enter a delivery address to which we should send the bar
For allergens see ingredients in bold. May also contain other gluten sources (wheat), nuts and milk protein. Suitable for Vegetarians.
100g contains Energy 2,347kJ/561kcal, Fat 42g of which saturates 25.2g, Carbohydrate 30.9g of which sugars 27.2g, Fibre 12.5g, Protein 7.9g, Salt 0.02g
Milk Chocolate bar (80g)
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin. Cocoa Solids 35% Minimum, Milk Solids 20% Minimum. Sugar, Cocoa: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 77%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
May also contain nuts and gluten. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Nutrition Information (per100g)
Fat: 36.8g of which saturates 22.2g
Carbohydrates: 50.4g of which sugars 49.5g
May also contain other gluten sources (wheat). Also may contain nuts, egg. Suitable for Vegetarians.Suitable for Vegetarians.
Energy 2,370kJ/566kcal, Fat 36.8g of which Saturates 22.2g, Carbohydrate 50.4g of which Sugars 49.5g, Fibre 2.1g, Protein 6.9g , Salt 0.20g