Send a Cross and dark chocolate through the post
Unable to visit someone in person but want to send a meaningful greeting?
Now you can buy a Holy Land Olive wood cross and 12 dark squares from us and we will send it through the post to family and friends for you. The cross and squares are packed together and delivered in a box which can be posted through the letterbox without the need for a signature or the door being opened. There is also a customised card included. See below.
This product must be not be mixed with other items and must be ordered one at a time.
The price includes
- one Holy Land Olive wood cross
- 12 of our Fairtrade dark chocolate squares
- a simple message card (with your own personalised message)
- postage and packing (we send the bar to them for you)
How to buy (important please read)
- As the package is sent to a single address, this product must be not be mixed with other items and must be ordered one at a time
- Enter the message where it says 'The message for your card is:'
- Click add to cart (no more than 1 at a time per order)
- At checkout, (Do not use AMAZON Pay or Paypal to pay as they override the delivery addresses.) You need to use our payment method.
- Enter your payment address
- Then enter a delivery address to which we should send the bar
Please do not send bars if a dog or cat roams freely at the property. They love chocolate and like to open packets if they fall on the doormat, but it is not good for them.
The Olive Wood Cross
Olive wood keyring holding cross comes from Bethlehem, in the Holy Land. They are made by a Palestinian Christian community in Bethlehem. You could detach the keyring part and keep the cross in your pocket as a comfort.
Olive wood trees are usually 150 years old before their branches can be used for wood carving. So each Olive wood keyring is unique and very special.
All our chocolate is Fairtrade. This means our farmers receive a fair price for their sugar and cocoa and an extra Fairtrade Premium cash payment which they can use to invest in their community, buying everything from schoolbooks to solar panels and providing fresh water supplies.
60g 12* 5g dark chocolate 71% squares
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring. Cocoa Solids 71% minimum. Sugar, Cocoa, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 99.5%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
100g contains Energy 2,347kJ/561kcal, Fat 42g of which saturates 25.2g, Carbohydrate 30.9g of which sugars 27.2g, Fibre 12.5g, Protein 7.9g, Salt 0.02g